Rosemary Roast Chicken
A twist on a classic family favourite that is easy to prepare and is guaranteed to tantalise your taste buds.
- 1 roasting chicken
- 2 cups OXO Chicken Style Stock
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Butterfly Chicken and place into a large greased baking dish, breast side up.
- Place OXO Chicken Stock, tomato paste, garlic, balsamic vinegar, black pepper and rosemary into a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Pour mixture over chicken and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cover loosely with baking paper of foil and bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 1 ½ hours, spooning sauce over chicken 2 to 3 times during cooking
- When cooked, wrap chicken in aluminium foil and set aside to rest.
- Meanwhile, place pan with sauce back into oven for 10 minutes to reduce sauce.
- Cut chicken into pieces and serve with reduced sauce and steamed green vegetables.