Quick, fresh and easy to make, BBQ Beef Wraps are a light, but very tasty meal. Watch the family come back for seconds!
- 500g diced beef
- fresh garlic
- 1 OXO Beef stock cube
- 1 dessertspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) BBQ sauce
- packflat tortilla bread
- shredded lettuce
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 2 medium onions - diced
- ½ sliced red capsicum
- sour cream
- Heat oil in frypan then add beef. Cook until almost brown.
- Add OXO Beef stock cube and cook for further 2 minutes.
- Add Soy and BBQ sauce and simmer uncovered for further 2 minutes.
- Heat tortilla bread in micowave according to pack directions.
- Fill wraps with mince, lettuce, onion etc and serve with sweet chilli sauce and a dollop of sour cream.
Try heating the tortilla bread in the oven until crisp.
Serve with meat spread over the bread. Salad, etc is then placed on top and served.
For a different presentation, serve the ingredients on a platter and let the family create their own wraps!