Make your stir-fry veggies more interesting. Here is a great way to create a delicious side dish of fresh veggies to go with any meal.
- One large onion - diced
- 1 cup (250ml) snow peas
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 cup (250ml) button mushrooms - sliced
- 2 OXO Chicken stock cubes
- 2 medium carrots - diced
- ½ red capsicum
- 1 cup (250ml) squash - diced
- 1-2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) olive oil
- Heat oil in Wok or large frypan. Add onion and cook for 1 minute on high.
- Add remaining vegetables and stir thoroughly while cooking.
- Mix OXO Chicken stock cubes with 2/3 cup of boiling water before adding slowly to Wok, while cooking for a
- further 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite meat dish!
Add cooked chicken strips to make a complete one-pot meal.