Beef Stroganoff Pie
- 500g diced beef
- 1 cup button mushrooms (thick-sliced)
- 1 OXO Beef stock cube
- 1 large onion - diced
- 1 packet frozen pastry
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) tomato paste
- ½ cup (250ml) sour lite cream
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) olive oil
- ½ (250ml) cup water
- Heat oil in frypan and add onion and beef. Cook, stirring occasionally until almost brown.
- Crumble OXO Beef stock cube and cook for further 2 minutes.
- Stir-in mushrooms and tomato paste, then add water.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in sour cream.
- Cut frozen pastry into squares and bake separately in oven until pastry is golden brown.